Oct 26, 2007

Traffic

Traffic in B'lore is such a terrible thing. Traffic can not get worser than B'lore.

I work at Hosur Rd, I travel from close to Hebbal to Hosur rd everyday. It takes me nearly 2 hrs to reach work. The worst part is I reach brigade rd in 30 mins (inspite of all the traffic on the way) .. from Brigade rd it takes me 45 mins to reach Hosur rd.. (can u belive that???)
It would take abt 10-15 mins from Brigade Rd to forum.. its the max anyone wud take to reach Forum from, however, in my case it takes me at least abt 25 - 30 mins.. coz of the traffic.. the sole reason for traffic is.. the policemen.. they switch off the signal.. and start taking over the traffic manually, which they are vert bad at, and they forget there are minimum 2 sides to a road...(as in two sided traffic) they keep letting the traffic one side for abt 10 mins.. where the other side it gets accumulated and again another 10 mins to clear this side.. and vice versa and the loop goes on.

When would B'lore be a better place to live at.. it was once called the pensioners paradise!!!

No comments: